Sunday, June 15, 2008

Why Aren't Your Prospects Buying From You

Your Prospects are not Buying from you for one or more of Four Reasons.

1. They Don't Know You.

2. They Don't Want What Your Selling

3. They Are not Prepared to Sacrifice to Buy What You Are Offering.

4. They Don't Trust You

To make the sale, you must address all four of these factors.

You must get to know your prospects before you ever even mention your products. You must also develop some credibility first, not after you make your presentation.

The more you attempt to expand on your opportunity before you address the four items mentioned, the further your prospects will retreat from you. Once you have developed a relationship with your customer, only then will they feel comfortable buying from You.

By differentiating yourself from the masses you will position yourself with the buyer as a reputable, knowledgable person that they can trust. You can do this through a conversation with the prospect, a blog or redirecting them to something where you will build crediability.

You can start learning the quality of "attraction marketing" by contacting me at the email below.

To your success,


David Carroll
President
The Home Business Company
Helping People Find Peace and Prosperity
952-544-0117-Office
612-802-8487-Mobile
David@TheHomeBusinessCompany.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am Shirley you have seen my product in spider sales, I do have three websites, I started on April of this year with my first website Home Interiors, the other two cafepress and the last one Zazzle, that I just started like four weeks, I do my own creations and designs and I spend lots of hours doing that, what it really worry me is that I haven't done any sale, is like I do not exist, with Home Interiors I did some investments, and I had done so many ads but nothing what is my problem? or what is the problem.
I do and read about most of everything but nothing works!

I Am Gratitude said...

I agree with this blog to a certain extent. I know that it does have validity and these 4 reasons are what keeps some people from buying from you.

Another thing that keeps people from buying from you is the mere doubt that people will buy from you. By this I mean, if someone does not buy from you, it is because of your beliefs, thoughts, and attitudes. Some people make the mistake of trying to sell something to someone that does not have a need for what you are selling. It is best to trust that the people that are interested in your product and/or have a need for it will come to you. Then from there, you simply have to build the trust with the prospective buyer that your product will benefit them.

I have done many MLM programs and have been successful as long as I believed in my product, built trust with my prospects, and had a positive, optimistic outlook on the end result, which is the completion of the sale. The most important thing that contributes to my success is that I find joy in helping others become prosperous. I have financial freedom by helping others have financial freedom.

I appreciate blogs like this because it only confirms what I know and it is fun to see that I have advocates that are interested in the success for others.

Unknown said...

Great post.

http://pittsburghpersonaltrainer.blogspot.com/

Chris Gragg said...

I agree with most of the points listed here. I think trust is the biggest factor when working with a new prospect. Many times, between two equally qualified companies, the decision to buy comes down to the person who develops a rapport and builds a level of trust.

@Lepe Shirley - you may have good sites and the only problem is that people aren't finding you. The key to getting good business on the Web is Search Engine Optmiization. If you would like a free consultation, visit our site and complete the free site analysis and we will contact you Search Engine Optimization